COVID-19 OPENING GUIDELINES FOR WHISTLING WELL FARM 2020
Like many public spaces, in an attempt to keep our family, employees, and customers safe during
the pandemic our farm will adhere to guidelines recommended by the Minnesota State
Department of Health. We have made the following changes to provide social distancing and
cleanliness throughout all of our indoor and outdoor activities.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and come back another day when you are feeling
- Masks are optional when outside.
- Only eight (8) people will be allowed in our country store at one time and we ask that you please social distance. Masks are required in the store at all times.
- Please social distance (6 feet) at all times when with non-family members.
- This year we are not allowed to have dogs. Emmy the farm dog may make an occasional
appearance to greet guests.
- No eating food on-site, picnicking or congregating. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to have
any food trucks, entertainment or children’s activities.
- No feeding the chickens: the chickens are here but the coop is closed to the public.
- We still hope you will make a wish and throw a coin in the well for the U of M Masonic
- Return your wagons to the wagon corral so they can be cleaned and sanitized for the next guest.
- Please clean your hands before and after picking, paying or shopping in our Country Store.
- Bottled water and soda will be available for purchase in the store along with pies, cider, baking mixes, honey and preserves that you can take home to enjoy.
We thank you in advance for helping us to keep everyone healthy and safe by following the guidelines set MN State Department of Health. We can’t wait to see you!
-Charlie, Chad, Emmy and the rest of the Whistling Well Farm Crew